I was working for a company when I started content writing for them. They had a website, a business that was doing OK, and employees willing to go the extra mile.
One day I sat thinking what I could do to help their business expand, letting the employees go their extra mile.
Then it clicked!
I’m a content writer so I took a few days to create a pitch (even though I already work for them I still wanted to be professional to let them know I know what I’m doing) and show them my portfolio; they loved it!
We all know content is king but why shouldn’t you write it yourself? I’ll tell you why!
That is why you have me, think of me as your fairy mother of content creation. You might not enjoy writing content but I can tell you it helps inform your clients/customers of your business, products, and events. You’ll want to get all the eyes on these specialties as possible. This is why I’m sharing 10 ways on how to achieve great content without having to create it.
Luckily for you, I LOVE to write content, I would do it in my sleep if I could. I promise you I’ll convert those visitors into new clients/customers. I do not break my promises either.
I have a few ways to make your content successful – which is to hire me as a content creator. I’ll handle everything your blog will need to help it alongside your business thrive.
Are you worried about spending the money to hire a content creator in these uncertain times? I can assure you this will be a great investment. Why do I say this? Your clients/customers will be checking out your website and updating your blog posts will only keep them interested in your brand and let them know you’ll be there when all of this is over since you are active now.
10 Ways On How to Achieve Great Content Without Having to Create It
- Original content – You’ll want to have original content as your articles/blog post. You don’t want something watered down which is also full of fluff.
- Evergreen content – evergreen content is content that never goes out of style so to speak. It is true content that can be seen over and over with very little update.
- Making content actionable – If you make your contact actionable like adding a newsletter, quiz, or cheatsheet your visitors will have something that will remind them of your brand and website.
- Focus on a strong headline – strong headlines draw in attention to your article/blog post. This is what a visitor will be seeing before they even get to your content that follows. An attention grabbing headline is a must.
- Provide answers to your customers/clients – designing your blog post around questions is a great way to provide your clients/customers with answers. You can come right out with these questions or you can hide them within the post and simply give answers throughout the article/blog post.
- Link other sources which will only help Google’s search engines figure out what your site is all about – Google is your number one priority. If you can’t be found on Google then it’ll be hard for your new clients/customers to find you. You’ll want to use relevant keywords and sprinkle them throughout the article/blog post. These keywords help your SEO which makes you searchable and also able to be found.
- Create thought provoking content – creating thought provoking content gets the client/customer thinking about the topic you’ve chosen. This will help your business by keeping prospects on your site to search around and eventually end up on your product or services page.
- People love stories, leave readers with a few questions so they can implement the information they’ve just read on your site – This is a little similar to the tip above and i know it contradicts number 5 but let me explain. Leaving visitors with questions will also make them think about the problem they have and they need solving. When you execute number 5 later in the post they’ll have the answers to their questions.
- Create continual updates to your website’s blog – creating new content for your site helps give more information in each post without having one huge run on article/post. Your visitors will also know you are active on your website, wanting to help solve the problem they are facing.
- Provide answers – Add a FAQ article/blog post to help answer those gnawing questions your visitors might have about either your product or service. This will also let the visitor know they can contact you and get feedback when they have questions needing answers.
So you can see how I can help take your business to the next level while all those new visitors convert into new clients/customers. As you can see I love what I do and I would love to share my passion with you especially when it’ll help convert your sales.
If this article was helpful or you’d like to get started working together please leave a comment or feel free to get in touch and we can get started!